Order by Phone
To place a Phone Order, please have the following information ready and call the Studio number:
415-699-9774. You will be prompted to supply:
If you have previously purchased illustrations and I have your address and credit card information on file, you only need to call the Studio and leave your name, any changes to your mail or billing information, and the information in items 4 and 5 above. Your order will be completed according to my regular deadlines.
- Your name, phone number and mailing address
- Your e-mail address, and any additional e-mail addresses (e.g. marketing dept.) to which you'd like the scan sent. If you do not specify otherwise, I will send a scanned picture of your illustration as a TIFF at 50% and 150 dpi. Tell me If you need a different format (JPEG, etc,), size or resolution.
- The street address and the cross street of the property you wish photographed and drawn. It is important that you tell me, when you place your order, if you will be supplying me with photos of the property by e-mail. If not, I will draw a 8.5x11 inch line drawing based on the photos I take myself. Please note that according to the new pricing system the cost of your drawing will be reduced if I use your photos.
- Any special treatments for you would like for the illustration, for example those described in Your Specifications.
- Your name as it appears on your Visa or Mastercard
- Your Visa or Mastercard number
- Its expiration date (month and year)
- The billing address for the card, including the zipcode.
- If you order by phone, when your order is complete, i.e. I have received your voice-mail order, and I have your correct and current credit card information, I will begin your project.
- If you prefer to take your own pictures and e-mail them to me, please title the message beginning with the street address of the property. The start date for your project will be the business day on which your photos are sent.
- When I have finished your illustration, I will e-mail you a scan of it, and will mail you the completed drawing and/or watercolor within 24 hours of its completion.
Thank you for trying
Clay Seibert Rendering and Fine Art